Thursday, April 26, 2018
8:00 PM EDT
Inclusion means every person gets to determine where, how, and when they participate in the life of the Jewish community. Why is this so important, how are we doing this already, and what can we do in the future to improve? Learn about the policies in the US and discuss your ideas to work towards a more inclusive community.
- Leora Greene, NFTY MV SAVP
- Max Krupnick, NFTY MAR Southern MVP and member of the NFTY Inclusion Task Force
- Will Saltzburg, NFTY MVP and head of the NFTY Inclusion Task Force
- Jonah Baskin, Legislative Assistant at the RAC
- Beth Lipschutz, NFTY MV Regional Director and NFTY Inclusion Project Coordinator