For a complete timeline and details on these links and forms, please use the Event Planning Guide
- Registration worksheet to create your registration process
- Bulk email through the URJ
- 678 Volunteer-Run Event Reimbursement Form
Make sure if you are creating your own flyer that you follow the NFTY Logo guidelines
<!-- Do not show this
- Travel costs
- Staff (such as hiring a song leader for a program)
- Food or other program items
- Subsidies to lower the price of a program
In order to receive a NFTY678 Micro-Grant, you must:
- Be part of a registered NFTY678 Sub-Region: Register Now
- Be a NFTY678 Certified Mentor/Leader: Certification Process
NFTY678 Micro-Grants will be awarded on a rolling basis. Please allow 1-2 weeks to be notified if you have received a grant.
Questions? Please reach out to your NFTY Regional Director or our NFTY Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.