In this module you will learn about your role in NFTY678 and think about what you bring to the program.
- WATCH the NFTY678 Introduction Video
- JOIN the Tent The Tent is the URJ version of Facebook and is open to URJ congregation members only. Once you join the Tent (it may take up to 24 hours to be approved) join the “NFTY678 group” where you will share and learn great ideas with adults and teens working with NFTY678.
- WATCH the What Makes NFTY, NFTY Video
- FILL OUT this wufoo form (that will be shared with your regional director) and think about your role in NFTY678.
In this module you will learn about working with 6th-8th graders.
- READ this article on working with 6th-8th graders
- TAKE this QUZZR to try out your new knowledge
- WATCH the NFTY678 programming vs. NFTY programming video
- READ surveys filled out by 6th-8th graders to learn more about their interests
- CHOOSE one tween’s survey and CONTRIBUTE a program idea that you think this person would love on the Program Ideas Note in theNFTY678 Tent group. Don’t forget to read other people’s ideas as well
In this module you will explore how to create meaningful programming
In this module you will explore how to put on your event and present the best of NFTY.
- READ this article about how to get and keep attention in the room NFTY style
- CONTRIBUTE to the NFTY678 “How to Present the Best of NFTY” Note in the Tent. Read what your peers have written and add your own ideas.
- REFLECT on what you have learned by filling out the wufoo form that will be sent to your Regional Director. He/She will be in touch and then you will receive your certification letter!