Thank you, as a synagogue professional, for volunteering to be a NFTYx Event Lead. We are so grateful to you and the network of NFTY parents, alumni, and synagogue leaders who support our teens across North America. Your generosity allows our teens to gather, get to know one another, and feel a part of the larger Reform Jewish community. Thank you!
To ensure that everyone can depend on certain commonalities across NFTYx experiences, we ask all NFTYx Event Leads to complete the following steps:
- Fill out this form to let us know you would like to be a NFTYx Event Lead. Once this form is completed we will be reaching out to you with next steps and the Youth protection course you will need to take. This will include: Agree to a Background Check, URJ Volunteer Agreement form, and uphold NFTY B'rit Kehilah (code of conduct at your event and in your role). This will come through a platform called Pathright.
- Read through the NFTYx Event Lead Planning Guide.
Once you have completed this simple process, we invite you to begin hosting in-person NFTYx experiences!
Next Steps for Building your NFTYx Event
- Sign this Synagogue Partner Agreement which includes health and safety guidelines.
- Create your event registration following the NFTYx registration guidelines.
- Fill out this form so we can share your event on your NFTY Regional Calendar. (Updated Link Coming Soon)
- Let us know you are ready to publicize your event.
- Check out our resources as you plan your program.
- Following your program, upload your registration so we can invite all participants to the next NFTYx/URJ experience in your community. A template can be found here.
If you have questions or concerns during your event, please reach out to our on-call NFTY Area Manager at email@example.com or 212-452-6725.
**Note – due to the nature of the NFTYx Event Lead role, only current URJ synagogue employees are eligible. If you would like to volunteer with NFTY but are not a current URJ synagogue employee, please visit our NFTYx home page to view alumni and parent volunteer opportunities.