Thank you for volunteering to host NFTY teen leaders in your home! We are grateful to you and the network of parents, alumni, and synagogue professionals who support NFTY across North America.
NFTY is dedicated to supporting our teens in making our world more whole, just, compassionate, and joyful. Guided by NFTY’s 13 principles, our teens agree to uphold our NFTY B’rit Kehilah (code of conduct) and to strive to create strong, welcoming, and inspired Jewish communities.
As a “Home Host,” we invite you to welcome up to 15 teen leaders to your home per certified adult home host (with a maximum of 30 teens in total) Your role is critical in providing space and supervision for our teen leaders to meet, learn and train for their roles.
In order to ensure a safe and welcoming environment, we ask all Home Hosts to:
- Fill out this form to let us know you would like to be a Home Host.
- Sign this URJ Volunteer Form & agree to uphold the NFTY B’rit Kehilah (code of conduct) in your home.
- Agree to a background check.
- Read the NFTY Home Host Guidelines.
- Let us know you are ready to host a meeting!
If you have any concerns during the event in your home, please reach out to our staff person on-call at email@example.com or 212-452-6725.
Please also share any incidents we should be aware of using this form.