Thank you for your interest in planning a NFTYx virtual experience. NFTYx is an open space for Jewish engagement, creativity, innovation, and community. Designed to support Reform Jewish teens in planning Jewish experiences for those within and beyond their social networks.
Before completing Form A, please review this important information:
Teen leaders and Adult Mentors should complete this form together. If you have an event with mutiple parts/programs, then please complete Form A for each unique program.
A NFTYx virtual experience is created and run by a Jewish teen in partnership with an adult (21+). Both, the adult and teen leaders, must present during the virtual experience. Teens looking for an adult partner are encouraged to access the NFTYx Alumni Network. NFTY alum are excited to partner with teen leaders on a variety of topics and share their expertise. Teen leaders can choose who they want to work with by reading alumni bios and interests.
NFTYx virtual experiences should align with the values of NFTY and Reform Judaism.
Information requested on Form A
- Area and region
- Teen leader(s) name and contact info
- Adult partner(s) name and contact info
- Experience/event name, type (one-time or ongoing), date, and time
- A brief description of experience/event that will be used for marketing
- An event graphic (optional)
- Jewish value that will be highlighted during the experience/event (provided categories include social justice, fun & spirit, inclusive community, Jewish learning & experience, leadership development, other)
- A commitment by both the adult and teen leaders to uphold the NFTYx Brit while planning and implementing their NFTYx experience
Upon completion, Form A will be sent to your Area Manager who will follow up with next steps.
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Happy Planning!