- Mechina registration is done entirely online through the NFTY registration system.
- Please note the following information, prior to registering for this event: Please use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox as your browser, when using this registration system, as other browsers may cause registration errors.
- Registration fees DO NOT include the cost of travel to and from your home to our programs.
- When you register online for NFTY Mechina, you will be charged for the full amount of your registration. Payments can be made using a credit card or by electronic check. We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards.
- If you are receiving scholarship assistance, please review our scholarship payment page for information about registering with a scholarship.
- REMEMBER: Before you can register online you will need to coordinate your travel plans to and from NFTY Mechina. You will need your flight, train, bus or carpool information before you can begin the online registration process. Please visit our travel information page for details regarding your transportation to and from NFTY Mechina.
- After July 1, 2019, all registration is on a space available basis-only.
This process is done online using our secure registration system. You will provide us with your contact/biographical information, parent/guardian information, event-specific information, travel arrangements and pay for the event. Payment is accepted by credit card or electronic check. In the event you are unable to register online, please contact our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.650.4130.
- Through June 23rd, 80% of the registration fees paid
- Through June 30th, 75% of the registration fees paid
- Through July 7th, 50% of the registration fees paid
After July 7th we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after July 1st you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid.
Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed. Unfortunately, we are not able to process refunds as a credit balance for North American events.
All cancellation requests must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to email@example.com. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone.
How to Register With a Scholarhsip
There are two ways in which scholarships may be granted to you for an event. The scholarship grantor will tell you which of the following processes you will use:
- You will register and pay the full amount of your registration. You will then be reimbursed for your scholarship directly by the grantor.
- The grantor will submit a form online notifying NFTY of this scholarship (the form may only be completed by those granting the scholarships). If the scholarship form is submitted prior to the date you register, the scholarship amount will automatically be deducted from your balance due prior to processing your payment. (Please note that it will appear as though you are paying full price until processing is complete). If the scholarship request form is submitted after you have registered for this event, you will be charged the full registration price and the scholarship amount will be refunded to your payment method.
Scholarships From Your NFTY Region
If you are being awarded scholarship by your NFTY region, refer to “Scenario 2” above.
If you are unsure about scholarships, please register and pay in full to receive any early bird discounts and avoid late fees. We are not able to amend registration deadlines for participants who are waiting on scholarships.