As Reform Jewish youth, we are committed to building inclusive communities, repairing the world, and pursuing justice. Now is the time to take action and demand our elected officials introduce legislation that implements universal background checks and bans both assault weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines.
People may say we’re too young, but we’re passionate and driven and we will make sure our voices are heard. The future belongs to us – let’s make it safer, better, and full of hope. Together, we can prevent gun violence.
Here's how we do it:
1. Register to March with NFTY in DC on the 24th!
The March For Our Lives is happening on March 24th, and we want you to march with us! Find out more details and register here. Need help getting to DC? NFTY is offering the opportunity to receive $100 gift cards to help cover the travel expenses for Jewish teens and young adults.
2. Take Action Locally
Can't make it to DC for the march? Get involved in your community!
- Check out marches on the 24th NFTY and URJ are supporting and use this action map to find other marches and actions near you
- Tell us where you're marching on the 24th so you can be counted as part of this nationwide movement
- Share the events you’re planning, rallies you’re joining, and any other actions you’re taking in the movement to prevent gun violence so that we can get the word out!
3. Sign up for Emails
4. Download Advocacy & March Resources
We've compiled a huge list of downloadable resources, signs, fast facts, guides, and more. Download these documents and keep them handy so that you can use them to support your efforts!
5. Write your Legislator
Our elected officials must hear from their constituents that inaction is not an option. No more empty calls for thoughts and prayers. Use this simple form to write to your legislator and urge that they take action!
6. Donate Now
Every dollar helps us support the fight to prevent gun violence. Please support our work with a financial gift.
7. Watch Videos & Get Inspired
Watch these videos then share them with your friends and family!