Ways to Take Action Now
- Include prayers for Israel in your worship.
- Learn more from the RAC about Israeli peace, security, and pluralism issues through a Reform Jewish perspective.
- Attend a rally for Israel.
- Post a “We Stand With Israel” lawn sign and proudly fly an Israeli flag at your congregation.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
- Show your support of Israel on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Send legislative alerts to Congress from the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.
- Write letters to Israeli soldiers
- POB 92, Jerusalem 91000 , Israel
- Email email@example.com
- Read the news online
- Learn about Israel through These Organizations
- Jewish Community Relations Council
- Union for Reform Judaism
- Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affair
- Jewish Federations
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee
- Anti-Defamation League
- Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- Middle East Research Institute
- Jewish Telegraphic Association
- Yedioth Ahronoth
- Jerusalem Post
Write a Letter to Your Government Official
Have your TYG and Congregation contact the President and the Secretary of State of the United States or the Prime Minister of Canada, as well as your Congressional Representatives/Senators or Parliamentary Representatives to:
- Voice your support for Israel.
- Ask that your government continue to support Israel.
- Find your legislators' email addresses
- Read NFTY's Guide on How to Write Letters to Government
- View sample letters at:
Interested in traveling to Israel?
NFTY offers some of the most amazing travel Israel travel experiences in the world. NFTY in Israel offers incredible summer programs, including a trip to Prague & Poland before traveling to Israel, URJ Heller High (Formerly NFTY-EIE) offers fully accredited high school semesters (or summers) in Israel, and Netzer Year offers the Reform Movement's only gap year program for high school graduates. Are you a NFTY alum? Travel to Israel on Birthright with URJ Kesher.